Antumbra is operating as a community venue and all-ages music venue. Our small, but dedicated, and passionate staff cultivates a culture of care by being well-trained and informed. During certain days, and times in the week, we offer unique and engaging after-school programs that invite the youth to find their voices through creative media. And all the other times, we rent out our facilities to the public and host events, music shows, movies, plays, art exhibits, and more.
We also are constantly looking for performers who would be interested in playing and performing at our events. If you are interested in this please fill out the application. Performer Application – We offer a music venue, and are frequently needing talented and emerging musicians. We want to hear you!
- No Membership Required
- Members receive discounts as well as other charitable organizations
- Venue rentals are made through staff.
- The rental period ranges from hourly to daily options.
- Our equipment is available by request, and it’s important to return them in the condition they were rented out in, otherwise additional charges may apply.
- Venue Rentals can be made by phoning our staff at 812-370-0278.
Make sure to fill out and review all necessary Paperwork:
Antumbra Venue Hours
|This location is open for Cowork Members.|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Monday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 8:00 pm|