Dimensions’ mission is to help all people live a more fulfilled, creative life while also fostering a greater artistic culture in our area and beyond by increasing access to art that speaks. We believe art belongs to the people who love it, and we want to help it be seen. Dimensions Gallery is a unique flexible gallery space that encompasses the common spaces, spanning various rooms, around the studios inside Artisan Alley off the B-line at 2nd Street. Please see the gallery map for more information about wall space and dimensions.
Exhibit Your Work
To apply for an exhibit, fill out the proposal form and submit the images to the email above. Your proposal should include the following information. Proposals that do not include all of the following may not be considered.
Information and Contracts
Once you have sent the information and filled out the proposal form, review the following documents to best understand the gallery exhibition process
- Read our Policies and Procedures– regarding our expectations
- Review the Exhibition Proposal Information Packet – For exhibitions, artists, & performers.
- Read and fill out the Exhibition Contract to review the fine print.
- Featured Artist Form – Weather you are accepted to do a gallery show, or you are just wanting to share your art with us – we’d love to learn more about you and spotlight your work.
The curators of Dimensions Gallery will review exhibition proposals. The team will consider the proposals and will do their best to accommodate your vision for the space.
The Gallery is approximately 600 sq. ft. and can accommodate roughly 40-60 people standing or 20-30 with tables and chairs.
- Length- 35’
- Width- 15’
- Height- 10’
- (2) Door to Gallery: 36″x80″ – Interior
- (1) Double Door to Hallway: 72″x80″- Exterior