Our Photo Lab / Media Library is within our digital studios and operates as a community photo/video venue and rehearsal space. Our small, but dedicated, and passionate staff cultivates a culture of care by being well-trained and informed.
Digital Media Library
The Multimedia Lending Library has over 100 pieces of equipment available for lending to members. The following list of tools is not comprehensive or always reflective of the current inventory. Media Equipment List. You can borrow up to 10 tools at a time, and all you need is a photo ID and a payment method to go on file.
- Membership is Required to use our Media Library
- Holds are made through staff.
- The lending period for most items is seven (7) days
- For our more popular items three (3) days is the lending period.
- Our equipment is in demand, so it’s important to bring them back on time.
- Equipment must be returned to the Media Library during open or scheduled hours.
- No requests are accepted thirty (30) minutes before we close.
- Due to high demand, some tools are not renewable.
RETURNS & FINES
- To avoid fines, renewals can be made by phoning our staff at 812-370-0278.
- Up to two (2) renewals are possible if the tool is not needed back.
- Signing out then back in for tools from the Lending Library, is necessary, even if you are already an Artisan Alley member.
- Fines: $1.00-$5.00 for each day a tool is late and unrenewed.
- Fines vary based on the value of the tool.
- Fines will continue until the cost of the item, shipping, and administrative fees are paid.
- There are additional fines for returning tools dirty or damaged.